- 1 Will a Honda Accord last 300 000 miles?
- 2 How many miles do Hondas usually last?
- 3 What is considered high mileage for a Honda Accord?
- 4 How far can a Honda Accord go?
- 5 Can cars last 300 000 miles?
- 6 Can a car go up to 400 000 miles?
- 7 Which year of Honda Accord is the best?
- 8 Which cars will last 250 000 miles?
- 9 What are the problems with Honda Accord?
- 10 Should I buy a Honda Accord with 100K miles?
- 11 How reliable is a Honda Accord?
- 12 Should I buy a Honda with high mileage?
- 13 Which is better Honda Accord or Camry?
- 14 Why are Honda Accords so expensive?
- 15 How many miles a gallon does a Honda Accord get?
Will a Honda Accord last 300 000 miles?
You’ll always find Accord among the most reliable sedans, and it’s also one of the most common cars people keep for longer than a decade. If you drive carefully and change the oil on a regular basis, we wouldn’t be surprised if you steam past 300,000 miles in an Accord with little trouble.
How many miles do Hondas usually last?
Wondering how many miles a Honda Accord can last? A Honda Accord has the potential to last for 200,000 if it’s cared for properly, even if it’s a used model like the 2016 Honda Accord. Consumer Reports has claimed that Accord is one of the most likely vehicles to be able to do so.
What is considered high mileage for a Honda Accord?
Most Honda brand vehicles can keep running to a maximum mileage of 300,000 miles.
How far can a Honda Accord go?
The Honda Accord can go a really long way
Additionally, if you do keep up with the maintenance on your Honda Accord, then you can expect it to last at least 200,000 miles or more.
Can cars last 300 000 miles?
The Suburban is, probably, the only General Motors SUV that will make the list of cars capable of lasting longer than 300,000 miles. Many Suburban owners reported having clocked more than 200,000 miles, but owners who take good care of their cars will see the 300,000 mark.
Can a car go up to 400 000 miles?
THERE is no one secret to getting your car to live to a ripe old odometer reading. Luck could get you there, but it is no surprise that many vehicles that have reached 200,000, 400,000 and even 500,000 miles have received extraordinary care and maintenance, often with the owners doing the routine work themselves.
Which year of Honda Accord is the best?
Known for the dependability and reliability of its engine, the Honda Accord has been one of the best selling family sized vehicles in America for the last 15 years or so. The year with the highest reliability and owner satisfaction was 2013 and 2011. The worst in 2000 through 2003 and 2008.
Which cars will last 250 000 miles?
25 Cars Guaranteed to Last You Over 250,000 Miles
- via subaru.com. Subaru Forester. Subaru’s flagship SUV may just be the dictionary definition of a family car going on and on well past 250K miles.
- via kia.com. Kia Rio.
- via toyota.com. Toyota Tundra.
What are the problems with Honda Accord?
Top Honda Accord Problems
- “No Start” Due to Ignition Switch Failure.
- Check Engine and D4 Lights Flashing.
- Radio/Climate Control Display May Go Dark.
- Faulty Door Lock Actuator May Cause Power Door Locks to Activate Intermittently.
- Warped Front Brake Rotors May Cause Vibration When Braking.
- Air Conditioning Blowing Warm Air.
Should I buy a Honda Accord with 100K miles?
There is nothing wrong with buying a car with 100K miles or more as long as proper maintenance was done. Yes, there will generally be more wear and tear on a car with 100K miles than on one with 30K miles because…
How reliable is a Honda Accord?
The Honda Accord is often rated as the most reliable (or certainly one of the most reliable) used car on a year after year basis. Known for the dependability and reliability of its engine, the Honda Accord has been one of the best selling family sized vehicles in America for the last 15 years or so.
Should I buy a Honda with high mileage?
In general, buying a higher mileage newer is better than buying an older car with less miles. On top of that, cars are meant to be driven so cars with higher mileage tend to last longer because car tends of lubricate itself more often and burns carbon build up which are all helpful for a long lasting engine.
Which is better Honda Accord or Camry?
If you’re looking for a more reliable midsize sedan, the Camry is the better choice here. It also offers more powerful engine options and well-balanced driving dynamics. Meanwhile, the Accord is more fuel-efficient, roomier overall, and arguably nicer inside.
Why are Honda Accords so expensive?
Of course, that example is a bit on the extreme side, but why the high price? It simply comes down to not just supply and demand, but also the popularity, reliability, and customizability of the older Honda Civics and Accords.
How many miles a gallon does a Honda Accord get?
The Accord gets an EPA-estimated 30 city and 38 highway MPG.