- 1 How do I know if I have erectile dysfunction?
- 2 What is the main cause of erectile dysfunction?
- 3 Can erectile dysfunction go away on its own?
- 4 How can I test for erectile dysfunction at home?
- 5 What fruit is a natural Viagra?
- 6 Why is my erection not as strong as it used to be?
- 7 How do you fix erectile dysfunction?
- 8 What is the fastest way to cure erectile dysfunction?
- 9 Does Ed ever go away?
- 10 What is the best pill to stay hard?
How do I know if I have erectile dysfunction?
Various forms of ED self tests can include:
- A nocturnal penile tumescence (NPT) stamp test that utilizes a roll of stamps around the penis to confirm erections at night.
- A newer type of NPT test that includes the use of a device to evaluate the quality of the man’s night time erection.
What is the main cause of erectile dysfunction?
The most common physical causes of erectile dysfunction are related to circulation and blood pressure. Heart disease, atherosclerosis, high cholesterol and high blood pressure can all impact the amount of blood flowing to the penis. Diabetes contributes to ED by damaging your nerves and blood vessels.
Can erectile dysfunction go away on its own?
And erectile dysfunction is unlikely to resolve without some treatment or lifestyle changes. Your husband definitely should see his health care provider about erectile dysfunction. Erectile dysfunction is the inability to get or keep an erection firm enough for sex. It’s a common problem.
How can I test for erectile dysfunction at home?
Pull your flaccid penis through the fly in your underwear. Moisten one of the stamps on the roll and wrap the stamps around your penis. Overlap the stamps in the roll to ensure they’ll stay securely in place. It should be snug enough so the stamps break apart if you have an erection.
What fruit is a natural Viagra?
Watermelon may be a natural Viagra, says a researcher. That’s because the popular summer fruit is richer than experts believed in an amino acid called citrulline, which relaxes and dilates blood vessels much like Viagra and other drugs meant to treat erectile dysfunction (ED).
Why is my erection not as strong as it used to be?
Erectile dysfunction that comes on gradually often points to causes that involve blood flow or nerves. On the other hand, a sudden loss of sexual desire or the ability to have erections usually suggests that a medication or psychological difficulty, such as depression or stress, may be to blame.
How do you fix erectile dysfunction?
Here are some steps that might help:
- If you smoke, quit. If you have trouble quitting, get help.
- Lose excess pounds. Being overweight can cause — or worsen — erectile dysfunction.
- Include physical activity in your daily routine.
- Get treatment for alcohol or drug problems.
- Work through relationship issues.
What is the fastest way to cure erectile dysfunction?
- Lifestyle changes. Adjusting the lifestyle can improve many issues that cause ED, such as diabetes and clogged arteries.
- Pelvic floor exercises.
- Counseling or couples’ therapy.
- Herbal and alternative remedies.
- Medication changes.
- Mechanical devices.
Does Ed ever go away?
But having trouble maintaining an erection isn’t always related to age. Many men will experience ED at some point. The good news is that the cause of your ED can usually be identified, and ED will often go away with treatment. The causes of ED can be both psychological and physical.
What is the best pill to stay hard?
The short answer
The best treatment for ED is the one that is best for you. Sildenafil (Viagra) and tadalafil (Cialis) are the most commonly prescribed medications for ED, and are equally safe and effective.