- 1 Can I send a book to someone else’s Kindle?
- 2 How do I access my family library on my Kindle?
- 3 Can you share Kindle books for free?
- 4 Why can’t I gift a Kindle book?
- 5 How do I separate two Kindles on the same account?
- 6 How do I separate my Kindle accounts?
- 7 How do I access my Kindle library?
- 8 How do I transfer my Kindle books to my new Kindle?
- 9 Can you download Kindle books as PDF?
- 10 Can you share Kindle unlimited books with family?
- 11 Is there a gift card for Kindle books?
- 12 Can you buy Kindle books not on Amazon?
- 13 Can you buy a gift card for Kindle books?
Can I send a book to someone else’s Kindle?
Go to the Manage Your Content and Devices and locate the title you’d like to loan. Select the Actions button then select Loan this title on your eligible title. Enter the recipient’s personal email address and optional message then select Send.
How do I access my family library on my Kindle?
- Head to the Manage Your Content and Devices section of your Amazon account.
- Select the Show Family Library link from the Your Content tab.
- Select the book(s) you’d like to share with a family member, and then click Add to Library.
- Choose a family member, and then click OK.
No Kindle Needed: Your friend doesn’t need a Kindle to read the book you share. They can read it via the free Kindle app on a smartphone or tablet, or from any internet browser at read.amazon.com. When you sign up, you can share a list of Kindle books you own that are eligible to lend.
Why can’t I gift a Kindle book?
Why can’t you give a Kindle book as a gift to a fellow Kindle user? It’s true: On Amazon.com, you can only send a printed book to someone as a gift. Amazon deftly sidesteps this issue on their Kindle gift support page, but the bottom line is that you cannot directly purchase a Kindle book for anyone but yourself.
How do I separate two Kindles on the same account?
If you want separate e-book libraries that share some books but not all, use the “household” feature (Manage Your Household ). Each user has their own Amazon account and their own e-book library, but the household feature makes it simple to share books between Kindles in the household.
How do I separate my Kindle accounts?
You can switch the Kindle from one account to another readily, at any time, either from the Kindle or from the Amazon page set up to manage your Kindle. Look for “Register” and “Deregister.”
How do I access my Kindle library?
How to read Kindle Books with Kindle Cloud Reader
- Borrow a book and send it to your Amazon account.
- Go to read.amazon.com to open Kindle Cloud Reader. You may need to sign in with your Amazon account.
- Your Kindle Library is displayed on the main page. Select a book to start reading.
How do I transfer my Kindle books to my new Kindle?
The Easiest Solution: Use Kindle Transfer
- Connect your two Kindle eReaders to computer.
- Open Kindle Transfer.
- Click on the source device, tick the books you want to transfer.
- Choose target device in the drop-down menu, then click “Transfer” button.
Can you download Kindle books as PDF?
Step 1: With the website open, click the yellow Add File button displayed under Download Link. Step 2: Locate the downloaded AZW or MOBI file and click the Open button. Step 4: The e-book is converted to a PDF file. Click the link to download the file to your PC’s default location.
In short, Amazon does not allow you to share your Kindle Unlimited benefits with another account – like they do with Amazon Prime. Although Prime benefits can be shared with a friend or spouse (including the access to music and videos), you cannot share your Kindle Unlimited benefits with another account.
Is there a gift card for Kindle books?
Amazon Kindle Gift Cards
Give the gift of reading. Need to redeem a Gift Card or check your balance? Learn more.
Can you buy Kindle books not on Amazon?
You don’t have to purchase e-books from Amazon. E-bookstores are popping up all over the Internet, and with the popularity of the Kindle family of e-readers, most of these stores sell Kindle-compatible content. Publishers may also sell content directly from their websites.
Can you buy a gift card for Kindle books?
You can buy Kindle gift cards (digital or plastic) through Amazon’s site and app or at Amazon store locations. Kindle gift cards are valid for purchases of Kindle e-books and other digital content through Amazon.