- 1 How do I check my bank account balance on my phone?
- 2 How can I check my bank balance?
- 3 How can I check my bank account balance without mobile number?
- 4 How can I know my balance in SBI account?
- 5 How can I check my bank account balance online?
- 6 Can someone check your bank account balance?
- 7 How can I check my bank balance through SMS?
- 8 How can I check my bank account balance by SMS?
- 9 How can I check my ATM balance?
- 10 How can I know my mobile number linked to bank account?
- 11 How do I link my bank account to my mobile number?
- 12 How can I know my SBI account balance without mobile number?
- 13 How can I check my SBI account balance through SMS?
- 14 How can I check my account balance in SBI app?
- 15 How can I know my SBI account number through SMS?
How do I check my bank account balance on my phone?
Ways to check your balance.
- Giving a Missed Call. Give a missed call on a toll- free number 1800 180 2223 or A missed call to the tolled number 0120-2303090 to get back an SMS with your current balance.
- On Internet Banking.
- By Sending An SMS.
How can I check my bank balance?
One such service is checking bank account balance by missed call. You can give a miss call on the specific number provided by the Bank to get your account balance.
All Bank Balance enquiry Number List –
|SR. No.||BANK NAME||MISSED CALL NUMBER|
|8||Kotak Mahindra Bank||18002740110|
How can I check my bank account balance without mobile number?
Method #2: Know your bank account balance using *99#:
The code *99# is also called as USSD code which is not related to any particular mobile network service providers or any bank. This facility is introduced by NPCI to provide the facility to common people to have an easy access to their bank account.
How can I know my balance in SBI account?
A. Account-holders can SMS “BAL” to 09223766666 from their registered mobile number for instant SBI Balance Enquiry. For SBI Mini Statement, account holders can SMS “MSTMT” to 09223866666.
How can I check my bank account balance online?
Six Easy Steps
- Log In Online. You can check your account balance online anytime—and much more.
- Mobile Apps and Text Messages. Mobile phones, tablets, and other devices make it easy to check on accounts from just about anywhere.
- Use an ATM.
- Call the Bank:
- Set up Alerts.
- Talk to a Teller.
Can someone check your bank account balance?
While many banks no longer allow for this, some banks will still provide general amount account balance amount information to people that simply call and request it. For example, if someone knows your checking account information, they can call the bank to verify funds on a check — even if no check actually exists.
How can I check my bank balance through SMS?
Account balance details and mini statement can be obtained by sending SMS also! Just type- “UBAL” and send it to the number- 09223008486. It will provide you account balance details.
How can I check my bank account balance by SMS?
To do so, SMS ‘REG xxxxxxxxxx’ to 09223488888 from your registered mobile number for that particular account number.
How can I check my ATM balance?
You can also check your account balance through an ATM. They also provide the updated account balance.
ATM cum debit card
- Swipe the ATM cum debit card.
- Enter the 4 digit ATM pin.
- Select the “Balance Enquiry Option.”
- Finish the transaction.
You can also check the Aadhaar and bank account linking status through the USSD code from mobile number. This facility can be availed only when your mobile number is registered with your Aadhaar in UIDAI’s database. Follow the steps mentioned below: Dial *99*99*1# with your mobile number registered with UIDAI.
Here’s how you can register your mobile number by visiting an SBI ATM:
- Swipe your card and from the menu choose the ‘Registration’ option.
- Enter your ATM PIN.
- Select mobile number registration option.
- Enter the mobile number you want to register.
- Re-enter your mobile number and select ‘correct’ option.
How can I know my SBI account balance without mobile number?
A toll-free number, mini statement, mobile banking, net banking, ATM, branch visit, SMS banking (SBI Quick), etc.
2. SBI Balance Enquiry through SBI ATM
- Insert your SBI ATM-cum-debit card in the ATM card slot.
- Enter your 4-digit ATM PIN.
- Tap on the “Balance Enquiry” option and you are done.
How can I check my SBI account balance through SMS?
To get the SBI Mini Statement by SMS, the account holder should send an SMS – ‘MSTMT’ and send it to 09223866666. The SBI Mini Statement with details of the last five transactions will be sent to the registered mobile number.
How can I check my account balance in SBI app?
If you have registered for SBI’s mobile banking service, then you can use this facility to check the balance in your account. To use the mobile banking service, you are required to download the bank’s mobile banking app. Once you have successfully logged in to your account, select ‘Enquiry services’ from the Main Menu.
How can I know my SBI account number through SMS?
SBI account holders can send SMS, ‘REG Account Number‘ to 09223488888 from the registered mobile number for that particular account to get their account number registered.