- 1 What ribbon would you click to add a chart?
- 2 How can you determine which cell data is being used in chart?
- 3 What is an Excel tool that finds the input needed to arrive at a desired result?
- 4 How do I select an entire chart in Excel?
- 5 What is a ribbon chart?
- 6 How many tabs are there under the Chart Tools?
- 7 What is a data series in a chart?
- 8 What are the 16 types of chart?
- 9 How do you create a chart with two data ranges?
- 10 What indicates a page break?
- 11 What shows the relationship of each part of the data to the whole?
- 12 What are the two contextual tabs that display?
- 13 How do I select data in Excel without dragging?
- 14 How do you select two sets of data in Excel?
- 15 How do I select all images in a column in Excel?
What ribbon would you click to add a chart?
Click the All Chart Types… item to add a chart; Select the chart, you will view three extra tabs appear in Ribbon: Design tab, Layout tab, and Format tab. These tabs will help you format and edit your charts.
How can you determine which cell data is being used in chart?
Select data for a chart
- If your chart data is in a continuous range of cells, select any cell in that range. Your chart will include all the data in the range.
- If your data isn’t in a continuous range, select nonadjacent cells or ranges. Just make sure your selection forms a rectangle.
What is an Excel tool that finds the input needed to arrive at a desired result?
Calculate the Price
|tap the item||When using a touchscreen, which of the following actions is the same as clicking an item?|
|GOAL SEEK||is an Excel tool that finds the input needed to arrive at a desired result.|
|set cell||IN goal seek the ___________box contains the formula that calculates the information you seek|
How do I select an entire chart in Excel?
Excel will select all objects on the sheet, not just the charts. Another option is to select each chart individually. Hold down the Ctrl key and then click all of your charts to select them. This may be easier if you set the Zoom percent to a small number.
What is a ribbon chart?
Ribbon Chart is a stacked chart similar to stacked column chart with one big difference. In stacked column chart values shown in the order of items in legend. However, in Ribbon chart items ordered based on which item has the majority of that measure in that particular axis value.
How many tabs are there under the Chart Tools?
Chart tools comprise of two tabs DESIGN and FORMAT.
What is a data series in a chart?
A data series is a row or column of numbers that are entered in a worksheet and plotted in your chart, such as a list of quarterly business profits. Charts in Office are always associated with an Excel-based worksheet, even if you created your chart in another program, such as Word.
What are the 16 types of chart?
- Column Chart. Column charts use vertical columns to show numerical comparisons between categories, and the number of columns should not be too large (the labels of the axis may appear incomplete if there are too many columns).
- Bar Chart.
- Line Chart.
- Area Chart.
- Pie Chart.
- Scatter Plot.
- Bubble Chart.
How do you create a chart with two data ranges?
To create a combo chart, select the data you want displayed, then click the dialog launcher in the corner of the Charts group on the Insert tab to open the Insert Chart dialog box. Select combo from the All Charts tab. Select the chart type you want for each data series from the dropdown options.
What indicates a page break?
A dotted blue border indicates a page break, which separates one page from another. As you format the workbook for printing, you can use this view to control what content appears on each page.
What shows the relationship of each part of the data to the whole?
Like a pie chart, a doughnut chart shows the relationship of parts to a whole, but it can contain more than one data series.
What are the two contextual tabs that display?
Contextual tabs are special types of tabs that appear only when a particular object is selected, such as a chart or a shape. These contextual tabs contain commands specific to whatever object you are currently working on. For example, after you add a shape to a spreadsheet, a new Format tab appears.
How do I select data in Excel without dragging?
To select a range of cells without dragging the mouse:
- Click in the cell which is to be one corner of the range of cells.
- Move the mouse to the opposite corner of the range of cells.
- Hold down the Shift key and click.
How do you select two sets of data in Excel?
Select cell contents in Excel
- Click on a cell to select it. Or use the keyboard to navigate to it and select it.
- To select a range, select a cell, then with the left mouse button pressed, drag over the other cells. Or use the Shift + arrow keys to select the range.
- To select non-adjacent cells and cell ranges, hold Ctrl and select the cells.
How do I select all images in a column in Excel?
To select all Pictures in Excel sheet:
- Select one (any) picture in the excel sheet.
- Select CTRL+A.
- All the pictures will be selected.