- 1 Is there an app to watch YouTube videos offline?
- 2 Can you watch YouTube offline without premium?
- 3 Do you have to pay to watch YouTube offline?
- 4 How do I download and save a YouTube video?
- 5 How can I save a YouTube video offline to gallery?
- 6 Can you download YouTube videos for free?
- 7 How can I download YouTube videos to my laptop for free?
- 8 How can I watch YouTube without using data?
- 9 How long do YouTube downloads last?
- 10 How do I download a paid movie from YouTube?
- 11 How much does it cost to download a YouTube video?
- 12 How can I download YouTube videos without any software?
- 13 How do I download and save a YouTube video to my phone?
- 14 Does YouTube Download use phone storage?
- 15 What is the best YouTube video downloader?
Is there an app to watch YouTube videos offline?
If you are using Android/iOS, you can use the offline feature in the official YouTube app to watch the video offline. First, you visit the page of the video you want to watch with the official YouTube app on your device. Next, look for the Add to the offline button. Not all videos are available for watching offline.
Can you watch YouTube offline without premium?
Can I download YouTube videos to my phone without a Premium subscription? That download feature in the YouTube app is only unlocked for Premium users, so any freeloaders can‘t get involved. If you have an iPhone, check out an app called Documents by Readdle. This is available on the App Store.
Do you have to pay to watch YouTube offline?
If you‘re a paid subscriber to YouTube Premium, you can easily download videos for offline viewing in the YouTube app. If not, you‘ll need to use a converter like OnlineVideoConverter to turn the stream into a downloadable file.
How do I download and save a YouTube video?
Right-click the video in your browser, then click Save video as in the resulting drop-down menu. The video will begin downloading onto your computer as an MP4 file with the name “videoplayback”. Select a location and click Save. This downloads the video to your computer.
How can I save a YouTube video offline to gallery?
The steps for downloading YouTube videos are pretty simple, and the following guide will help you understand how to transfer offline YouTube videos to the photo gallery.
- Step 1 Launch download function.
- Step 2 Open YouTube and copy the URL.
- Step 3 Paste the URL in the downloader.
- Step 4 Download the video.
Can you download YouTube videos for free?
YouTube does not allow you to download videos directly from their site. You need to use a third-party service, install software, or get a YouTube subscription service to download a YouTube video. To download YouTube videos to your smartphone or tablet, see: How to download YouTube video on a smartphone or tablet.
How can I download YouTube videos to my laptop for free?
How to Download YouTube Videos on Your PC
- Download and install YTD Video Downloader.
- Navigate to the YouTube video you want to save, using your browser.
- Launch YTD Video Downloader if it’s not already running.
- Copy and paste the YouTube address from your browser into YTD’s URL field.
- Click the Download button in YTD.
How can I watch YouTube without using data?
YouTube’s Offline feature lets you watch the videos without an internet connection.
- Launch the YouTube application.
- Open the video you want to save and watch later.
- You’ll find a download/save icon just below the video along with thumbs up icons.
- Click on the Download icon, you will see a box will pop up.
How long do YouTube downloads last?
Downloaded videos can be played offline for up to 48 hours. After that, you’ll need to reconnect your device to a mobile or Wi-Fi network every 48 hours. Reconnecting will allow the app to check for changes to the video or its availability.
How do I download a paid movie from YouTube?
How to download a video on YouTube?
- Step 1: Open YouTube application on your mobile.
- Step 2: Choose a video to watch on the YouTube application.
- Step 3: Tap on the ‘download icon’ below the video player.
- Step 4: Now, choose the quality of the video.
How much does it cost to download a YouTube video?
But is it worth the price? YouTube Premium is YouTube’s paid offering that gives you access to features like an ad-free video experience, video downloads for offline viewing, and access to original content made specifically for YouTube Premium. This all comes with a fee of $11.99 per month.
How can I download YouTube videos without any software?
How to Download YouTube Videos without Any Software: Step by Step Tutorial
- YouTubeMP4. This online tool is one of the easiest ways to download YouTube videos without any software.
How do I download and save a YouTube video to my phone?
Curious to know how? Follow the steps:
- Step 1: Firstly, visit the YouTube app and search for the video you wanted to download and open it.
- Step 2: After opening the selected video, pause it.
- Step 3: Click on the share button, and you will see an option to copy the link.
Does YouTube Download use phone storage?
However, storing the videos in high resolution — or just downloading too many YouTube videos — can take up all the storage on your phone. Fortunately, you can delete the downloaded YouTube videos anytime you want, either individually or all at once.
What is the best YouTube video downloader?
List of the Best YouTube Video Downloading Apps
- YTD Video Downloader & Converter.
- By Click Downloader.
- 4K Video Downloader.
- WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe.