- 1 How many countries can you name in the world?
- 2 How many EU countries can you name?
- 3 Can you name all the countries in South America?
- 4 What countries have 3 A’s in their name?
- 5 What are the top 10 country names?
- 6 Are there over 200 countries in the world?
- 7 How many English cities can you name?
- 8 Are there 50 countries in Europe?
- 9 What are the 23 countries in America?
- 10 How many countries are in Latin America?
- 11 What country has 5 words in its name?
- 12 What country has 4 A’s in its name?
- 13 What country has no vowels in its name?
How many countries can you name in the world?
There are 195 countries in the world today according to the UN – but how many you can name is one of the more contentious bits of trivia you can ask. Officially there are 54 countries in Africa, which gained its most recent addition in 2011.
How many EU countries can you name?
When European countries started to cooperate economically in 1951, only Belgium, Germany, France, Italy, Luxembourg and the Netherlands participated. Over time, more and more countries decided to join. The Union currently counts 27 EU countries. The United Kingdom withdrew from the European Union on 31 January 2020.
Can you name all the countries in South America?
South America includes 14 countries: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Falkland Islands (United Kingdom), French Guiana (France), Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay and Venezuela. Official languages in Guyana, Suriname and French Guiana are respectively English, Dutch and French.
What countries have 3 A’s in their name?
Countries with Three A’s
- Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Central African Republic.
What are the top 10 country names?
- Switzerland. #1 in Best Countries Overall.
- Canada. #2 in Best Countries Overall.
- Japan. #3 in Best Countries Overall.
- Germany. #4 in Best Countries Overall.
- Australia. #5 in Best Countries Overall.
- United Kingdom. #6 in Best Countries Overall.
- United States. #7 in Best Countries Overall.
- Sweden. #8 in Best Countries Overall.
Are there over 200 countries in the world?
Countries in the World:
There are 195 countries in the world today. This total comprises 193 countries that are member states of the United Nations and 2 countries that are non-member observer states: the Holy See and the State of Palestine.
How many English cities can you name?
There Are 69 Cities In The UK, And I’ll Be Impressed If You Can Name 20. Time to put your knowledge to the test.
Are there 50 countries in Europe?
Europe is shared by 50 countries. By the conventional definition, there are 44 sovereign states or nations in Europe. Not included are several countries namely Turkey, which occupies only a small part of East Thrace on the European Balkan Peninsula.
What are the 23 countries in America?
So there are 23 countries in North America? What are they?
- Antigua and Barbuda (Caribbean)
- Bahamas (Caribbean)
- Barbados (Caribbean)
- Belize (Central America)
- Costa Rica (Central America)
- Cuba (Caribbean – don’t visit Cuba without experiencing the Havana Classic Car tour, so much fun!)
- Dominica (Caribbean)
How many countries are in Latin America?
There are 33 countries in Latin America and the Caribbean today, according to the United Nations.
What country has 5 words in its name?
Chile is an example of a five letter country. There are 24 countries that have five letter names in English.
What country has 4 A’s in its name?
|Oceania||Papua New Guinea||46%|
What country has no vowels in its name?
The closest is the previous given answer of Kyrgyz Republic – usually known as Kyrgyzstan, which at least uses a language without a vowel in its name.