- 1 How do I speak to a live person at PayPal?
- 2 Does PayPal have a customer service phone number?
- 3 How do I email PayPal support?
- 4 Is PayPal open 24 hours?
- 5 How do I get through to PayPal?
- 6 How can I talk to a real person on the phone?
- 7 How do I contact PayPal about a refund?
- 8 How do I report a PayPal scammer?
- 9 What is the PayPal email address?
- 10 Why is my money in PayPal on hold?
How do I speak to a live person at PayPal?
How to talk to a real person on Paypal
- Dail 1-888-221-1161 and press #.
- Enter 2 and say ‘speak to a Paypal representative‘.
Does PayPal have a customer service phone number?
You can notify us in the following ways:
For any type of unauthorized transaction or error, you can call our customer service at (402) 935-7733. You can also notify us in writing or online by following the instructions below.
How do I email PayPal support?
Visit PayPal and navigate directly to the Help Center page by clicking on the “Contact” link at the bottom of any PayPal page. Click on the Email Us link. Look for the “Email Us” link near the top of the Help Center main page. Click on this link to be redirected to the appropriate page.
Is PayPal open 24 hours?
The business center is open daily from 6:00 am to 5:00 pm, local time. The business center is on Saturday: 8:00 am – 7:00 pm and Sunday: 8:00 am – 7:00 p.m. In the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Paypal is closed for business.
How do I get through to PayPal?
How do I contact PayPal customer service?
- Message Center: You can message us anytime. Just log in to your PayPal account on the PayPal app or a web browser, go to your Message Center and select New Message.
- Message us on social media: Facebook: facebook.com/PayPal.
- Contact Us: If you’re reading this on the PayPal app, tap Contact at the bottom of the screen.
How can I talk to a real person on the phone?
How to Get to a Human on the Phone
- Interrupt: Press 0 (or 0# or #0 or 0* or *0) repeatedly, sometimes quickly.
- Talk: Say “get human” (or “agent” or “representative”) or raise your voice, or just mumble.
- Hold: Just hold, pretending you have only an old rotary phone.
How do I contact PayPal about a refund?
You can request a refund of a completed payment by sending the seller an email. Ask the seller to go to the Transaction Details page for your transaction and click Issue a refund. You can request a refund up to 180 days after you pay for your item.
How do I report a PayPal scammer?
How do I report potential fraud like unauthorised activities or fake emails to PayPal?
- Go to Resolution Centre.
- Click Report a Problem.
- Select the transaction ID you want to dispute and click Continue.
- Select “I want to report unauthorised activity”.
- Follow the instructions to report the issue.
What is the PayPal email address?
PayPal accounts are linked to email addresses, so a PayPal address is simply an email address that has been verified as a valid recipient of payments. After you sign up, you receive an email that allows you to verify your request for a PayPal account.
Why is my money in PayPal on hold?
Your payment may be placed on hold in your pending PayPal balance because: The payment you received may be considered unusual for your selling pattern. Your account was inactive for a while. We found an unusual change in selling price of this transaction.